Located in the emirate of Sharjah, Hamriyah Free Zone with world class infrastructure beckons global business firms and industrial leaders to feel the perfection of business opportunities. Sharjah is one of the emirates in UAE with ports on the Arabian Gulf's west and east coasts with direct access to the Indian Ocean, and an International Airport. Sharjah, being on one of the leading commercial hub and city of great events offers extensive transportation links to the Gulf States, Indian subcontinent and the emerging markets in Asian and African nations. Hamriyah Free Zone (HFZ) is one of the premium business centres in the UAE and it was established by an Emiri decree issued in November 12, 1995.Its a top notch business hub in the UAE that allows any activity in business sector of the age by promoting a environmental friendly campaign .The flexible local rules enable business firms maximum advantage to gain their grounds. Hamriyah Free Zone opens door for competitive incentives and unique opportunities to establish businesses in a tax free environment with full company ownership, exemptions from all commercial levies and repatriation of capital and profits. In addition to that Hamriyah freezone consists of an area of approximately 22 million square meters of industrial and commercial land and a 14 meter deep water port which has a possibility for further expansion.
- Investigate the type and capacity of the client enterprise
- Strategize allocation of financial allowance
- Verify permit requirements
- Appraise and arrange for apt work stations
- Identify, organize and manage products, systems and software
- Identify the right legal structure and authority as per requirements
- Documentation, preparation of business plan, financial forecast etc...
- Renewal of company
- Engage certified auditors & lawyers as per requirements
Our Complimentary Services Include
- Free bank account opening
- Free legal consultation